RingCentral Office is the #1 cloud business phone system with enterprise-class voice, fax, text, conferencing, and online meetings.
Use RingCentral Office as your business phone system and get:
• One system for multiple locations and mobile employees.
• Unparalleled ease of use—no PBX expertise needed.
• No risk—reliable service with free customer support 24/7.1
• Best value with an all-inclusive, low fixed monthly cost.
Included RingCentral Features
Business phone system
• Multi-level IVR
• Dial-by-name directory
• Templates for batch configuration
• Employee and department extensions
• Cost center management
• Music and messages on hold
• Call monitoring
• Voicemail with email notification
• Unlimited texts
• Mobile devices
• Texting features
Call and fax management
• Answering rules
• Call queues
• Call forwarding
• Caller ID
• Extension dialing
• Call screening
• Call recording
(automatic and on-demand)
• Shared lines
• Call Park (public and private)
• Call transfer
• Call logs/reports
• Call blocking
• Return calls with *69
• Presence across multiple devices
• Unlimited, easy access
• Host controls plus Invite
• International dial-in numbers
Video conference and online meetings
• HD video and voice
• PC, Mac, tablets, and smartphones
• Web share on PC, Mac®, iOS®, and Android™
• Host controls (mute/unmute, record, annotation, etc.)
• Send and receive without a fax machine
• Faxes arrive as email attachments
• Sign and edit faxes electronically
• Send faxes using a fax machine with an analog adapter
Reliable phone service
• One system across global offices
• Secure VoIP phone service
• Smart numbers for voice and fax
• Directory listings• Toll-free, local, or vanity numbers
• International numbers (local or toll-free)
• RingMe click-to-call me
• RingOut click-to-call out
RingCentral desktop apps
• PC and Mac with HD VoIP, text, fax, conferencing and online meetings
• Google (Chrome™/Gmail™/Hangouts™)
• Oracle® Sales Cloud
• Box, Dropbox™, Google Drive™
• Microsoft Windows® applications and Outlook® contacts
RingCentral mobile apps
• iOS with HD VoIP, text, and fax
• Android with HD VoIP, text, and fax
HD voice-enabled devices
• Polycom® IP phones (321, 335, VVX310, VVX410, VVX500), Polycom 5000 and 6000 conference phones
• Cisco® (SPA 303, SPA 508G, SPA 514G, SPA 525G2)
• Cisco SPA-122 (ATA)
• Yealink W52P cordless phone
RingCentral’s Implementation Assistance ensures that your Office application will be up and running in the shortest time possible.
Set up, manage, and access your system from your smartphone or tablet, wherever you are.
Power your phone and fax service with a robust, cloud-based PBX.
Get advanced voice, Business SMS and fax features, reliable phone service, and business-class IP phones in a single solution.
Expect one flat, predictable monthly cost. No setup costs, no contracts required, no surprises.
Make and receive unlimited calls, texts and faxes (US and Canada)
FREE 24/7 customer service and support!